- Retail and Expo Design Products
Retail and Expo Design Products
In an industry where quality and on-time delivery are equally imperative, manufacturing in China requires a great deal of trust in your supply chain. Over the years, SinoScan has acquired significant experience engineering, sourcing, and manufacturing expo furniture and shop interior turn-key solutions.
We have experience in supplying products and solutions made in all commonly used materials and are able to ensure that both complex documentation and high finish requirements make it all the way to the production floor. Finished products and solutions are delivered globally to either contractors or end-users.
Related Case Study
- Customer Liaison and Project Management handled by engineering team in customer host country.
- Full CAD-capabilities for both parts and tooling.
- Each material and process handled by engineers and QCs specialized in that area.
- Day-to-day contact, supervision and development of suppliers.
- In-house VMM/CMM and a wide range of other specialized testing equipment.
- 3rd Party Material Certificates provided as needed.
- Documented quality control performed on all deliveries before shipping in accordance with our ISO9001:2008-certified quality management system.
- Quotations are provided by American, British, German, Danish and Canadian SinoScan market companies.
- All business transactions are conducted between customer and market companies.
- All quotations are provided with part specifications and include unit and tooling prices, based on documentation, batch size, stock arrangements, and estimated annual usage.
- 50 percent of tooling costs are paid at commencement of sample production and the remainder at sample approval. Tooling is the sole property of the customer.
- Prices are quoted DDP in customer’s local currency or otherwise as per customer requirements.
- Unit Prices are adjusted when the combined change of material index price and currency rate is in excess of 5 percent of said unit price.
- Standard payment terms are 8 days after delivery.
- Local/off-shore Warehousing and/or vendor-managed inventory (VMI) services provided as needed.